Mini-Grants to Help Front-Line Persons Purchase Academic Publications
In development, planned to launch in late 2019
- These grants are intended for front-line persons associated with organizations who need to purchase academic publications that are:
- behind publishers’ paywalls
- of significant value for understanding one or more “burning questions”
- Applicants must:
- list the publications they need to purchase
- explain briefly how these materials help to deepen their understanding of one or more burning question(s)
- list how they will share what they learn from the publications
- Grants are given to organizations, not private individuals.
- Front-line persons from organizations in all countries can apply for these grants.
- Each grant’s minimum is $300 and maximum is $1,200. Applications can be made multiple times each year, but the total amount of grants requested by an applicant in a 12-month period cannot exceed $1,200 unless in exceptional circumstances.
- The grants are offered year-round with no deadline.