Mini-Grants to Help Front-Line Organizations Purchase Academic Publications
Inquiries and applications are now open year-round. Contact email@example.com
- These grants are intended for front-line persons associated with organizations who need to purchase academic publications or research materials that are:
- behind paywalls and/or very costly
- of significant value for understanding one or more “burning questions”
- Applicants should be prepared to:
- list the publications, sources of data, materials, etc. that they need to purchase
- explain briefly how these materials help to deepen their understanding of one or more burning question(s) and/or help them with their work
- say whether they intend to share what they learn from the materials purchased with the mini-grants with those outside their organizations
- Grants are given to organizations, not private individuals.
- Front-line organizations in all countries can apply for these grants.
- Each grant’s minimum is $300 and maximum is $3,000. Applications can be made multiple times each year, but the total amount of grants requested by an applicant in a 12-month period cannot exceed $3,000 unless in exceptional circumstances.
- Inquiries and applications for grants are accepted year-round. But notification of results and distribution of grants to successful applicants are made only four times each year (in early April, early June, late October, late December).