Plain Language Digests of Academic Papers Relevant to Burning Questions Project
In development, planned to launch in mid-2019
- This project produces digests. Each digest focuses on several recent (published within the last five years) peer-reviewed journal articles relevant to particular burning questions.
- The unique feature of these digests is that key points and important information in an article that are especially relevant to a burning question are summarized and presented in bullets in plain language.
- The target audience of these digests are front-line persons.
- The digests reside in a password protected page on the Tiny Beam Fund’s website. Password is available to front-line persons upon request.
- New digests are produced in-house every 4-6 weeks. Front-line persons can request to be informed of the availability of a new digest.
- Note: A prototype digest is now available. If you are a front-line person or funder, and would like to take a look at it, please contact email@example.com