Networking and Rallying Fund
In development, planned to launch in early to mid 2020.
- Purpose of this program:
- This program supports activities organized and carried out by academic researchers that spark, stimulate, and strengthen their fellow researchers’ interest in pursuing research aimed at helping those tackling negative impacts of global industrial food animal production (especially in low- and middle-income countries) to better understand and find solutions to the problem.
- To support the formation of vibrant, genial networking and rallying points for academics with such interest.
- Examples of how the funds/grants can be used:
- Hosting events or in-person meetings (e.g. sponsor a side networking event or reception at a large international conference)
- Organizing a special issue in a journal
- Setting up an online discussion forum
- The plan being developed (subject to change):
- Researchers can apply for funds $500 – $10,000. Multi-year funding is possible.
- Applications – when open in 2020 – are accepted year round.
- Queries about this program are welcome before its launch. Please contact: Min@tinybeamfund.org