Coming to grips with pressing practical questions on tackling negative impacts of global industrial food animal production
- This is Tiny Beam Fund’s flagship initiative. Two of its programs have been launched before Tiny Beam Fund was formed in January 2019.
- It is divided into:
- Burning Questions Collection and Prioritization Program
- Burning Questions Research Planning Grants Program
- Burning Questions Fellowship Program
- Promoting Burning Questions to Academic Researchers Fund
- Program A involves the participation of front-line persons. Program B, C, and D offer funds to academic researchers.
- Learn more about the reasons for focusing on questions