Dissemination and Communication Grants
Examples of how grant funds can be used:
- To make academic research on the negative impacts of industrial food animal production – especially concerning low- and middle-income countries – accessible and digestible to those outside academe.
- To help academics studying the drivers, problems, and possible ways to tackle global industrial animal agriculture to reach out to and share their knowledge with non-academics who can benefit from their expertise (e.g. quasi-governmental bodies, non-profit groups). And earn their trust and respect.
The maximum amount for each grant is $20,000.
These grants are given to institutions and organizations which have U.S. not-for-profit tax-exempt status or its equivalence. They need not be located in the U.S. Eligible applicants include:
- Pen and promote pieces for media outlets.
- Acquire the skill to engage and communicate effectively with policy-makers and influencers.
- Defray the cost of being a leading member of important task force, working groups, and panels.
Inquiries and applications are welcome year round. Please contact: [email protected]
- Universities and academic research institutions.
- Professional, scholarly, or membership organizations governed by and intended to serve academics.
- Organizations that offer grant management for researchers who need an institution that can receive and administer pass-through grants provided by governments, foundations, etc.